- Anything that he might be able to choke on: loose staples, paper clips, pencil erasers, bits of paper on the floor.
- Cords - be them extension or ordinary he would like very much to chew on them or stick his finger behind them in the socket.
- Sockets AKA Electrical Outlets - he loves to touch them, pull at anything in them, and in general ponder them with his germy little fingers.
- Garbage Cans - Especially full or nasty ones that no one else wants to touch.
- Petting Copper - Which 100% of the time equals Copper biting Avery. Go figure.
- Obstacles - So that he might crawl over them or push past them.
I don't always feel like the luckiest girl in the world, but I definitely feel like I am the winner of the Mommy lottery!