Saturday, October 17, 2009

Leaps and Bounds

Avery is at a stage where things happen in leaps and bounds. The day after the fair I went in to his room and he was sitting up in his bed. Now Avery has been sitting up for a really long time. My profile picture was taken while we were still on maternity leave and he had great head control. I think the bumbo helped, but he was sitting up for a long time. This was different, no one sat him up. He sat him up.

One week later I went in to his room to find him standing up peering through the rails of his baby bed. Yep, standing! The next morning, I sat him down in his room and he took off crawling. Wowser.

Last week was his first week of crawling at school and he got 3 "accident" reports. One was for a scratch, but the other two were for head bumps. He has a nice green bruise on his forehead.

My baby is gone! By 8 months old, he is grown. It was also picture day at his school. I can't wait to see the pictures!!

Ginger made us these (below), and we love them.
Doesn't Ginger rock??

No comments:

Post a Comment