Monday, August 31, 2009

Granparents and Giggles

Greg's Mom and Dad came down for a much over due visit on Saturday and Mr. Avery was putting on a show.  He especially hates to have his face wiped.  You can only imagine how hard this makes cleaning his nose.  I think it comes from all of the suctioning we've had to do with his ear infections, but it makes for a HYSTERICAL picture. 
Granny and Grandaddy couldn't stop laughing and Avery was more than happy to keep making his crazy face.
I guess I've just gotten used to him making this face becasue I never even notice any more.  It was nice to watch Greggie feed him so I could really watch his reactions.  He really is a character!
 
Is it me, or is he actually getting cuter?  I think he might be.  He's finally starting to grow a little hair.  As you can see, Granny and Grandaddy were equally impressed with our little man.  It sounds so cheesy, but we get so much joy out of just watching Avery be Avery.  
 
 Avery and Grandaddy Linkous
 
Avery and Granny Linkous
It was so much fun to sit around and watch Avery eat squash with rice cereal.  The whole time I was pregnant I kept thinking, "how in the world do people ever go through this again.  It's so scary and nerve wracking, plus, you already have one!"  Now I completely get it.  They do it again, because it is absolutely the best thing in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!
Enough Already!

No comments:

Post a Comment