Tuesday, September 22, 2009

All About My Boy

Avery is very suddenly a boy. I don't even refer to him as a baby anymore. He is so grown up. He seems to be doing so many awesome things all at once. It is amazing! Just in the last month he:
  • really started sitting up without toddling over
  • pulling up and trying to stand
  • standing at his toys all on his own once you help him get to a standing position (I am always close behind and at the ready in case he falls)
  • giggling a lot and about a lot of different things
  • trying to wave
  • napping consistently on the weekends
  • saying "ba ba" when he's hungry
  • saying "da da" when Greggie leaves the room
  • getting excited when he sees me at daycare for pickup
  • cried when he thought I was going to leave him at daycare
  • really going everywhere in the walker
  • giving big sloppy kisses when you ask for a smooch
  • mimicking whatever it is you are doing (or at least trying)
Right now Avery has the biggest mosquito bite ever on his forehead. It is right between his eyes! The stupid thing was in the car with us. I was so mad.

He's been wearing Halloween jammies as much as possible. He also had another ear infection but we caught it early.

I get such a kick out of this boy. I don't care what the rhyme is, I think boys are sugar and spice and everything nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment