Friday, September 25, 2009

New Puppy

Look at our baby dalmation. How cute is he? This is the much anticipated Avery 2009 School Halloween Costume. I know it is ridiculous how much I love this boy. I get that. I look at him every day with complete astonishment. I get to raise this boy. Me, little old me. I swear I feel like I won the baby lottery.

Now, more than ever, I feel like Mommy was my calling. I have never enjoyed something more. Not even taking pictures.

I couldn't resist sharing a few of the little man in the Halloween duds. Hope you enjoy them!




Check out that belly!


mmmm, this car tastes yummy


Are you kidding me Mommy? I have to wear this to school???


You promise I look super cute?


What about now?

2 comments:

  1. It's not ridiculous...it's perfect! He's a cute puppy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this costume!!! His expression kills me so that I could just eat him up!

    ReplyDelete