Monday, September 14, 2009

My Little Pumpkin - Happy 7 Month Birthday Buddy

I am so in love with this little boy that I can't even think of a single way to put it in to words. It is with great thanks that I approach everything with Avery. I know he's not the cutest boy ever, and he won't be the smartest, and he's no more special than anyone else's center of the universe. However, he is the smartest, cutest, and most special little boy to grow in my humble belly.

He was so stinkin' adorable today that I had to take a few pictures when we got home. Let me tell you how hard that was by myself. He managed to get a handful of grass in to his mouth, he tried to eat a leaf, he was bitten by a mosquito (and yes, I do have a picture of the little blood sucker!), and he fell forward on to his cheek which nearly made me poop my pants. Miss Katy, his teacher, constantly reminds me how hard their little heads are, but he fell forward on to a rock that was under the blanket. Gesh. Great aim Avery!

So, here are a few of the shots and a preview of the Monkey costume which is going back to Old Navy for several reasons: too hot, too bulky, too small. Notice I didn't include too adorable, but it really is!


I can't completely close it or it would cover his mouth. It's still super cute.



Did you know lens cap tastes like chicken too?


Why so serious?


I love my Mommy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh - I would disagree with you. He is definitely one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. His face is so expressive, and I know I have said it before, but I'm fairly certain he is thinking about very important things that he just can't express in words yet.

    The monkey costume is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete