Saturday, September 5, 2009

Happy Halloween Avery!

Today I surrendered to the Halloween bug.  I blame K-Woo and her stinkin' ability to track down super cute finds online.  I loaded up my little man and hit the road for Old Navy.  Once I got there I was out of control.  There were signs everywhere advertising a 20% discount if you used your Old Navy card.  Here's the thing, I have an Old Navy card, but I never use it because you can't pay your bill in the store.  I hate paying online.  I am petrified to use my checking account in that way, so I never use the card anymore and I couldn't remember if I had cancelled it or not.  Well, I had, so I didn't save the 20%.  I was bummed, but I did buy Avery's first ever Halloween costume.

I just don't know if I love it, and I feel a little silly paying $22.50 for it when my sweet LK has two that we could borrow.  I have a little buyers remorse.  What do you think?  I was sold on the chicken, but when I got there I was overwhelmed by how cute they all were.  This is what we ended up with:


Have I lost my mind?  Should I take it back?  I was so worried the would sell out in his size, and I didn't want to wait too late.  Now I just don't know.

I did buy a few other things, and I feel great about them:
These are really cute pants, and they look super comfy. I try to make sure I put him in things that are comfortable. I wish they made these in the extra-grade-mommy size!

Last but not least, this little outfit. This is about the cutest thing ever. I love it. It was $12.50 which makes the costume not seem so bad, but it is adorable! I can't wait to get some pictures of this:
 
So, should I keep the monkey costume???

No comments:

Post a Comment